Working routines or .syx does not match the ULTRA ?

byxx819

Hi,
completely new to customizing the AXE...
I tried the AXE EDIT on an ULTRA and did some intuitive kind of drag and drop and some using the menues to import a Cab´s .syx-file, I found the other day. Me: did not really succed...There was an error message containing and info that its not the right format.

Alrighty:
Here is the spoken of .syx included in the attached .zip. So, would it fit at all with this formatting, as I´ve seen they are being used in the device? I also attach some other common formats for implementation usually done in other software, that otherwise might work on the axe fx ULTRA. Of course, being glad if you like ´em, too.

So how to bring them in?

Thanks!
Best regards
Bx

Attachments

• ML Sound Lab's BEST IR IN THE WORLD.zip
    134 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Did you try FractalBot?

No experience with the pre-II Fractal devices and no idea if they support drag and drop for IRs.

I just connected my Ultra. And attempted to load a York Audio cab. I was prepared to jump through some hoops.

Cab-Lab lite, and export to syx. But Ultra didn't like that format either. It's been a long time since I loaded cabs into the Ultra and I cannot remember how to do it proper. There must be someone doing this?

Back
Top Bottom