• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Working routines or .syx does not match the ULTRA ?

byxx819

Hi,
completely new to customizing the AXE...
I tried the AXE EDIT on an ULTRA and did some intuitive kind of drag and drop and some using the menues to import a Cab´s .syx-file, I found the other day. Me: did not really succed...There was an error message containing and info that its not the right format.

Alrighty:
Here is the spoken of .syx included in the attached .zip. So, would it fit at all with this formatting, as I´ve seen they are being used in the device? I also attach some other common formats for implementation usually done in other software, that otherwise might work on the axe fx ULTRA. Of course, being glad if you like ´em, too.

So how to bring them in?

Thanks!
Best regards
Bx

Attachments

• ML Sound Lab's BEST IR IN THE WORLD.zip
    134 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

unix-guy

Legend!
Did you try FractalBot?

No experience with the pre-II Fractal devices and no idea if they support drag and drop for IRs.

squealie

Experienced
I just connected my Ultra. And attempted to load a York Audio cab. I was prepared to jump through some hoops.

Cab-Lab lite, and export to syx. But Ultra didn't like that format either. It's been a long time since I loaded cabs into the Ultra and I cannot remember how to do it proper. There must be someone doing this?

Top Bottom