Working on my Dumble pach

Awesome Santana tone!!! When you get done, please give us your preset. Pretty please with a cherry on top!
R u using a PRS?

Galo, GREAT Dumble tone! Although the patch would be greatly appreciated, what's really needed are your fingers :)

The guitar PRS? Yes and no ..well actually is a Puerto Rican Special custum build guitar in Puerto Rico by PR custom guitars, its the TeleLuna model, the S on the PRS I added :mrgreen. The Pickups are by Zexcoil pickups, using the Throaty Bucker in this clip...thanks for the comment.

Awesome Santana tone!!! When you get done, please give us your preset. Pretty please with a cherry on top!
R u using a PRS?

hi Galo

definitively your santana-ish Dumble tone is one of my favorites, i use it much time for these kind of solos.
and no comments on your playing ... i'm some miles away !
congrats.

One of the best "natural" sounding patches I have heard for now. Sweet, dynamic and perfectly compressed. Thanks.

Sonido espectacular, y feeling unico. Me encanta el tono y el look de la guitarra. Saludos desde Puerto Rico. Me encanto el P.R.S. Quien hace esas guitarras en Puerto Rico?

The guitar PRS? Yes and no ..well actually is a Puerto Rican Special custum build guitar in Puerto Rico by PR custom guitars, its the TeleLuna model, the S on the PRS I added :mrgreen. The Pickups are by Zexcoil pickups, using the Throaty Bucker in this clip...thanks for the comment.

LOL

I can't stop listening to this clip!!! LOVE IT!!

Superb tone & playing.

About the T-Rex,.... what do you use... mudhoney? swamp doctor? tonebug overdrive?

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Thank you guys.

Fueecha por Luilly link https://www.facebook.com/guitarspot?ref=ts&fref=ts[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
Sonidoespectacular, y feeling unico. Me encanta el tono y el look de laguitarra. Saludos desde Puerto Rico. Me encanto el P.R.S. Quien haceesas guitarras en Puerto Rico?
[/FONT]

I just use their power supply in mypedalboard.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
Superbtone & playing.[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Aboutthe T-Rex,.... what do you use... mudhoney? swamp doctor? tonebugoverdrive?
[/FONT]

The patch is working so good with my fingers that I cant not believe I'm liking this HRM model...I might just be my favorite so far. We'll see!!!

Back
Top Bottom