Work Christmas Program 2016 - Preset Available

PRSfreak4

Power User
Hey y'all, our work is pretty awesome and enjoys celebrating Christmas as a corporate family. This year they wanted a full band to gig it up so we obliged with a very talented crew (seriously listen to the gal, she is incredible).

Figured I would share some AX8 content to showcase the Two Rock sim (J35-2) and WHOA MAN did this amp + guitar combo make it fun!

To be fully transparent, I purchased the PRS Hollowbody II with the 57/08's back in 2013 pretty disappointed... I couldn't get the ax to sound right to my ears. Since that time I became more busy with a kiddo and Master's classes. Long story short, I just went for it this year with the program because the HBII matched up better with these jazzy tunes. Below are the videos that captured at mediocre quality audio/video, but, gets the point across to never give up on your gear especially when you've chosen to invest time/resources into them.

Hope you enjoy, I will upload the preset when I get my AX8 back from a friend!

EDIT: Yes I'm the goofy @$$ one in the Elf sweater because we did a video early November that needed Christmas content :innocent::laughing:

"I Pray On Christmas"

"What're You Doing NYE"

Attachments

• Christmas TwoRock.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 22
Thanks for sharing, wished I watched it in December... made me feel good so kudos Will your band sounds great!

Thanks for sharing, wished I watched it in December... made me feel good so kudos Will your band sounds great!

Much appreciated Dave, there a was a lot going on in the forums around that time so things tend to get buried unless a thread contains discontent with FAS, pure genius, or a solid shredfest ;) Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom