Won't backup with fractal bot past 5% of Bank C

jcfiallos

Inspired
Hi!, I am trying to backup my presets, but cant finish past 5% of banck C, how can I solve this?

thanks in advance for any help

you think maybe a cab might be corrupt?, if I place myself on 5% of bank C it points out F091 and F092, of factory cabs,

Is it a cab or preset bank that is failing? Factory cabs are part of the firmware and don't need backing up. Fractal Bot backs up the user cabs.

I replaced the cab supposedly and location of 5% of banck C, and same thing, it does not progress beyond 5% of bank C

yes, bank A and B load without any problems, its only bank C when it reaches 5%

Just to clarity...are you getting the timeout error when you're backing up Bank C by itself, or does it just fail on Bank C when you tell it to back up all of your banks?

Hi TG3K, exactly it fails on Bank C when i tell the fractal bot to back up all of the banks, It backs weel bank A and B, but stops at 5% of bank C.

Cool. I've seen the same thing with my XL+. (Never saw it with my Mark II.) The problem now seems to have gone away, and I'm not sure what I changed. From what I've read, there are several things you can do that might help. You might try a different USB port, a different cable, or just not doing any other activity on your computer while the backup is running. I'm sure others will have more suggestions.

thanks TG3K, much appreciated, what I did, upon reading your post, is that I backed up first bank A, B, system settings and cabs, it went down good. And later on I backed up only bank C that was the one giving problems, It backed everything now fine, I did it by parts!. thanks a lot everyone for your input and help!
best
JC

thanks TG3K, much appreciated, what I did, upon reading your post, is that I backed up first bank A, B, system settings and cabs, it went down good. And later on I backed up only bank C that was the one giving problems, It backed everything now fine, I did it by parts!. thanks a lot everyone for your input and help!
best
JC
In case it happens again you can also backup through axe edit's preset manager, just select all the presets you want to backup and right-click "export"

Have you tried uninstalling fractal bot and reinstall new fractal bot from FAS website? Worked for me when I had issue.

In case it happens again you can also backup through axe edit's preset manager, just select all the presets you want to backup and right-click "export"
Thanks a lot, I did not know that I will definitely give it a try, thanks for the tip! much appreciated!

Back
Top Bottom