Women....

Rain

Fractal Fanatic
807acc1d6e1ae212fb6b9c826e38d6e9.jpg

When mine once asked that very question, I asked her in return, why did she need more than one of the following:

Pair of shoes
Pair of earrings
Purse
Makeup kit
Pair of shades
Purfume

She hasn't asked again, so I think she understands now lol

Amen !!!!

Parkinson's second law: the number of shoes grows until they fill the entire closet. Wish I could lay them in a pile and set them on fire. What a waste of space and money. At least three quarters of them are bad for the feet, too. And if this wasn't enough, the resale value is about zero.

God I'm so lucky. I have to talk mine _out_ of buying guitars. And guns. And turbo's and catapults. Yeah....I put a ring on it.

Interesting to see that women are the same everywhere around the globe.. Mine has said a thousand times "why do you need more than 1 guitar"....mentioning you can only play on one.. sigh.
The trick for me is just to ignore her comments..

When there's a sinking ship... who gets to go first to the rescue boats? Women and children. That's BS. That's why I have a dozen guitars. It's my right. :lol

I got lucky, she usually tells me to wait and BAM!! I get surprised. She was the one that bought me my axe fx. I was too cheap to dish out the cash haha

I got lucky, she usually tells me to wait and BAM!! I get surprised. She was the one that bought me my axe fx. I was too cheap to dish out the cash haha

Ha ha! That's brilliant, the exact same thing happened to me! :p

Mine took me to a local micro-brewery the other night for our Valentine's Day dinner. And she can't stand even the smell of beer!

Edrod said:

Ha ha! That's brilliant, the exact same thing happened to me! :p

So I have a question for you two: Green eyes? Black hair? Bodies like daaaayum! so uh....how did our wives get separated at birth?

When my buddies complain they always at some point get to a "well...you wouldn't understand...your girl's not psycho/selfish/nuts." And they're right....because I broke it off with the stalkers and crazies....and the complaints are always the same things. That women are crazy, they spend your money, irrational, stingy with blowjobs etc etc etc.....but in my life every girl I've had a lasting relationship with (over a month) has been a keeper (no bullshit, just the first 3 were not very gifted between the sheets.) Each time to hear my buddies tell it I found the unicorn....but somehow I kept finding her.

COnclusion? Straight up, I think some guys are attracted to crazy...that whole moth to the flame thing.....or that crazy girls consistently have that platinum pussy control and you poor bastards are addicts and she knows you're hooked. I wouldn't know...not a lot of experience with crazy chicks....but there's definitely something going on. There's a reason...it's just not clear yet. Someone science this shit up!

Mine has bought me 2 in the past month and a half, and I'm about to purchase some of my dream guitars and she has no problem with it. She gets what she wants and I get my musical fixes.

Back
Top Bottom