AFIII Wojciech Bator - Warning! Genius At Work (Cygnus)

Hello Axemen! Recently I got myself a new gear in the shape of guitar and also beefed up my Axe FX III with the new FW 16 Beta (Cygnus). As a result of such marriage, the song has born :)

As usual, a piece of details:
  • Riffs and solos are done on Triple Crest 3 amp
  • A bit of reverb and delay for the solo
  • Amp -> Dynamics -> Gain Enhancer + compression at 5.00
  • Cygnus FW 16.00 Beta 4
  • Drums programmed using free version of Steven Slate Drums 5 VST, grab it here, thank me later
  • Choirs and Bass done using Arturia Keylab 49 and their fantastic Analog Lab V soft
  • DiMarzio LiquiFire + CrunchLab pickups set, Elixir 11-52 nickel strings set
  • Guitar body made from swamp ash, neck from ovangkol, palisander frets

The guitar is done by Lootnick and I can wholeheartedly recommend him, true passionate luthier! This song is dedicated to him.

Enjoy, consider ringing that subscribe bell for more and don't hesitate to leave a few words of feedback ;)

Last edited:
Hello Axemen! Recently I got myself a new gear in the shape of guitar and also beefed up my Axe FX III with the new FW 16 Beta (Cygnus). As a result of such marriage, the song has born :)

As usual, a piece of details:
  • Riffs and solos are done on Triple Crest 3 amp
  • A bit of reverb and delay for the solo
  • Amp -> Dynamics -> Gain Enhancer + compression at 5.00
  • Cygnus FW 16.00 Beta 4
  • Drums programmed using free version of Steven Slate Drums 5 VST, grab it here, thank me later
  • Choirs and Bass done using Arturia Keylab 49 and their fantastic Analog Lab V soft
  • DiMarzio LiquiFire + CrunchLab pickups set, Elixir 11-52 nickel strings set
  • Guitar body made from swamp ash, neck from ovangkol, palisander frets

The guitar is done by Lootnick and I can wholeheartedly recommend him, true passionate luthier! This song is dedicated to him.

Enjoy, consider ringing that subscribe bell for more and don't hesitate to leave a few words of feedback ;)

Wojciech Bravo excellent playing great recording sounds very good. :)

Back
Top Bottom