Is that a really heavy delay/verb on the patch?
Just curious why it's there? The head doesn't have any effects?

Makes it hard to hear the amp tone that you've created.
Just my opinion....

[QUOTE = "BBN, post: 1557104, membro: 11356"] È questo un ritardo / verbo veramente pesante sulla patch?
Appena curioso perché sia lì? La testa non ha effetti?

Consente di sentire il suono dell'amplificatore creato.
Solo la mia opinione ....
Thank you for your comment,

Just my opinion....
Thank you for your comment. I liked that ... the effects can always be bypassed ;)

Just my opinion....

I think they are tastes ... there are those who love the effects, there are those who love dry sound, it depends ... I have so many patches and for all tastes, some have many other effects are dry ... and anyway they can always change to their own taste :) I do it according to my ... :)

Reactions: Rex

Just my opinion....

The meaning here has not been understood.

BBN would like to hear the amp without any effects because it is the amp tone you have created.

In addition, I'm assuming he wants to hear it without having to buy the preset first.

BBN would like to hear the amp without any effects because it is the amp tone you have created.

In addition, I'm assuming he wants to hear it without having to buy the preset first.
But no problems figured! I always appreciate any kind of positive or negative comment, if it is constructive, this is important. Of course he is right, let's say I made this patch as I felt it and I liked it with my hands. I could quietly make another video to hear it without effects :)

Exactly.
I love the Wizard amp, and would be interesting in purchasing the preset....if I could hear the amp by itself (so I know if it sounds like the real Wizard)

Hi Andrea,

How to get/buy your patches for the AX8?

Have you ever done some Steve Stevens patches? I'm looking for sounds inspired by the album Atomic Playboys (with multiple scenes: clean and drive sounds, acoustic...)

Thank you in advance.

Hi Andrea,

How to get/buy your patches for the AX8?

Have you ever done some Steve Stevens patches? I'm looking for sounds inspired by the album Atomic Playboys (with multiple scenes: clean and drive sounds, acoustic...)

Thank you in advance.
Hey KGI! No thanks to you! I have something on my YouTube channel by Steve Stevens... but acoustic not yet... anyway, you can check it
without any commitment :)

Back
Top Bottom