Wish: X/Y for FXLoop Block

Alex Kolund

I often find myself making duplicate presets, one with the FXLoop Block uses as a block (with external hardware in my home studio) and the other as a second output (to drive an amp in addition to or instead of a PA when I'm playing out).

The FXLoop doesn't currently support X/Y options but wouldn't it be awesome to be able to toggle the routing: into the next block or not?

I often find myself making duplicate presets, one with the FXLoop Block uses as a block (with external hardware in my home studio) and the other as a second output (to drive an amp in addition to or instead of a PA when I'm playing out).

The FXLoop doesn't currently support X/Y options but wouldn't it be awesome to be able to toggle the routing: into the next block or not?
How does X/Y solve a routing problem?

I think different/duplicate presets make the most sense for different physical setups.

That's why its a "wish". :)
True, but your wish is not clearly stated.

You are asking for X/Y behavior to change for a specific block... But X/Y behavior applies to all blocks.

As such, you might want to revise your wish to be about X/Y states on all blocks...

Back
Top Bottom