WISH: Would like the screen to page through banks when switching

mrtheedge2u

Inspired
When I go to bank up and down, is it possible to have the main screen move with me to show where I am at? Right now it just flashes the bank number as I move through. I would love it if the screen would show me what bank I am looking at as I scroll through. And is it possible to adjust the font size on the screen?

Yea, I see that. I di wish the banks would flip through on the screen though. Thanks guys
Interesting. There are multiple requests to make the screen bigger so people can read it while standing above the floor units or at a distance from the FX3. It appears that you can read it well enough that you want it to flip as it scrolls.

I think there’s a chance both wishes could be honored. I’d recommend flagging this thread as a wish as it can’t hurt to ask.

If this isn't too obvious for seeing more clearly, try using all capitalized letters for your scribble strips (located in FC-Edit under the tap/hold stacks > Mini-Display Label > Select 'Custom' > Custom Name Label > YOUR CHOICE.)

Thanks. I believe when I had the AX8 the screen would follow as you page through the presets. Scribble strips are great, but I'd prefer it on the screen for me.

Back
Top Bottom