Wish - VU meters in Axe Edit

Holland

Added VU meters to Utility menu. The meters show the relative loudness of the channels.
These readouts can be used to help set preset levels to the same apparent volume.
Would like some VU meters in Axe Edit to balance the level of all my patches.
Now I check the level LED's on my studio mixer where my AxeFX audio goes to
or I send it into ProTools to have exact measuring.
PT audio level.jpg

Last edited:
I would not want something added that while may be of value will introduce unnecessary latency within a recording session. Should this be added for whatever reason, there should be a disable function included in preferences.

+1 Currently it's not a huge deal to have to pause communication and walk over to the axe and set the level, save, then restart communication, but it would be super cool to do it all from axe edit and not have to pause etc. Just better for work flow.

I would not want something added that while may be of value will introduce unnecessary latency within a recording session. Should this be added for whatever reason, there should be a disable function included in preferences.

I agree-I would love to have the VU meters for levels and the ability to disable as you suggested-that would be great!

I'd imagine it would be something like the Tuner where you would have to click something to access it. Maybe just a button that says "I/O Meters" or something.

Back
Top Bottom