Wish: Update of the IR Capture Tool in Cab-Lab

dr bonkers

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hi,

Working with Cab Lab a lot capturing ir's in marathon sessions, here's some modifications that would boost my productivity and I am sure it would boost others' productivity as well:

• Make the pull down menu options into clickable radio buttons or check boxes (much easier to select on hour 12 of an IR session).
  • Auto sequential numbering option for file names, so that one can get multiple takes without having to double click twice on the file name to enter versioning numbers.
  • Display more detailed Peak VU for Input 2 L than the front LED's on the Fractal can currently display.
  • If Mic+DI capture method is selected, flash error alert if Fractal unit Input 2 is in Mono mode (for some reason, my unit flips to mono on Input 2 automatically at times without me changing anything in that menu).
  • Allow user option to save UR and STD formats at the same time with one button click.
    • Append STD syx file name with "_STD" at the end of the file name and before the ".SYX" extension.
    • Ability to archive a convolved WAV version simultaneously on the computer would be cool for archival purposes (for the commercial licensees).
  • Please add some more frequency measure lines to the graph in the IR Capture tool as has been requested previously for the main frequency plot.
  • Allow the IR Capture Tool window to be resized or maximized.
Thanks for the consideration.

Back
Top Bottom