WISH: Unnamed Scenes...

brianv4

Fractal Fanatic
I know a scene itself can never be blank but it would be nice if an unnamed scene would show as blank.

Last edited:
I know a scene itself can never be blank but it would be nice if an unnamed scene could show the 3 dashes like when the FC fires up instead of Scene #. Or be blank.
I prefer having each screen tell me what its associated footswitch will do, even if I don’t intend to use it. No surprises.

I prefer having each screen tell me what its associated footswitch will do, even if I don’t intend to use it. No surprises.

Definitely this! I just like the idea of knowing where I am, there are so many presets that a scene name has no relevance, but it is important to know which scene you are on and how to get back to it.

Reactions: Rex
I have tons of presets with empty scene names. The FC still shows the scene number, but does just fine with displaying the nothing that it was named....

Joe Bfstplk So you're saying if you erase a scene that's say named Scene 3 and save the preset that the FC displays nothing on scene 3? I recall this not being the case when I first got the FC so I just got in the habit of typing a period and haven't tried since.

Joe Bfstplk So you're saying if you erase a scene that's say named Scene 3 and save the preset that the FC displays nothing on scene 3? I recall this not being the case when I first got the FC so I just got in the habit of typing a period and haven't tried since.
Oh, ok, misunderstood. You want a complete blank, without even the scene #.

Back
Top Bottom