Wish: tuner

juanpmoran

Inspired
Implement a tuner in the style of guitar tuna app:

This app let you know in a more intuitive way when you are hitting the string too much so the pitch gets affected.

Help me understand how this gives a better indication that you're hitting the string too hard. The existing tuner gives a pretty clear indication of that.

Help me understand how this gives a better indication that you're hitting the string too hard. The existing tuner gives a pretty clear indication of that.

Theres a time line that describes a curve depending on the strength applied. The optimal strength should deliver an straight line. A curve means that the pitch is affected due to an excess of strength.

May be it´s not a major issue for most of guitar players, but personally i find it usefull

Theres a time line that describes a curve depending on the strength applied. The optimal strength should deliver an straight line. A curve means that the pitch is affected due to an excess of strength.

May be it´s not a major issue for most of guitar players, but personally i find it usefull
I just wait for the indicator to settle down. That's my "straight line," and it's just as accurate and just as fast.

Back
Top Bottom