wish that mfc ext switches and exp pedals could be programed per scene!

paranoid

Fractal Fanatic
I have used the fcb 1010 for quite some time and switched to the mfc a little wile back, the mfc is a great controller but I miss the ability to have exp1 control lets say wah on scene 1 and then delay mix on scene 2, lead boost on scene 3, etc, etc, I now have 3 exp pedals instead of 2 and have to switch presets to change what the pedals control if I am not bypassing other effects that are controlled with the exp. with the fcb you can set the cc# the exp's control for every scene, not just to use the same external for multiple things,
If it would be possible to program the ext pedals and switches to different external controllers on a scene by scene basis this would be great! thank you for reading!

P.S. it would also be great to be able to program the IA's(or at least some of them) on a preset basis. Thank you again!

This is totally possible. Requires some thought and planning though. Has some limitations to it.

See: http://forum.fractalaudio.com/news/72486-axe-fest-ii-18.html#post929309 -- that controls 8 different things, depending on the scene, from one expression pedal.

Patch: Axe-Change - Download Preset - 8:1 Controller - by iaresee

I do Understand it is possible but as I posted you have to bypass things to make all this work or change presets. with the fcb 1010 you can program the exp to a different ext for every scene, so with out bypassing anything in the chain you can change what the pedal controls and with out extensive volume and mixer block programing. I have adjusted most of my patches as in your patch to make them work but as great as fractal is I know they could add this if they though it was use full. if not no big deal either! there is always a way, some easy, some not so!

Back
Top Bottom