• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wish WISH Suhr PT-100 based on custom audio electronics--P.Thorn, Reb Beach

R.D.

Forum Addict
Here's a comment I found from Pete where he describes how to get very close to the SL68 w/ the "new" PT-100 ....

Well I'm talking about the new PT-
It has the lower filtering, which I think gives that spongey plexi give (you can literally hear it in the song demo I did of the PT on the suhr site) , and the dangnall clone 67 plexi spec OT which helps it get real close, to my ears. So on a new one, once people get their hands on them, if you run ch2 with the mids and bass at about 4 and treble on 6-7, presence on 6-8... Bright switch on... Gain on 5 or 6... Depth in the middle, feedback on 3 to 5... Somewhere in there, you'll be real close.

musicdr

Inspired
Thanks so much john. My last 2 amps were a converted od50se+ and od100se+. Both to pt specs. The most toneful and noise free heads I ever owned.

boardwlk17

Forum Addict
Great company's and great people think alike maybe a "Suhr amp with fractal Fx processor that would rock.

Top Bottom