Wish: Some kind Financing for Fractal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course if the account your autopay comes out of is overdrawn, short on funds etc, your payment won’t post, unless you have overdraft protection, but you then could get fees for that.....

except mine never is, ever. I have never in my life bounced a check or been late with a bill. Am I rich? Nope. Just take care of business......Really is not that hard if you really care.

Exactly. People who lack the financial discipline to only spend what they can afford tend to get carried away with loans and eventually they have to pay more than they have in their account. That’s where the real “fun” begins for the lender.

We’re not talking about folks who can afford expensive gear without loans. As you suggested those folks will just set up autopay and get 0% APR, which is nice. But they’re also a small minority of those who take out these loans.
Why do you people assume everyone is like YOU? Apparently you are speaking from past experience. Some of us are actually responsible............ What a joke.

Last edited:
except mine never is, ever. I have never in my life bounced a check or been late with a bill. Am I rich? Nope. Just take care of business......Really is not that hard if you really care.

Sounds like you can just buy the unit outright then, like people used to do. Not sure what your really trying to even argue here ??

We can disagree in the course of discussing ideas but keep the personal attacks out of your response.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom