Wish: set different hold function times.

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
My bottom right short pres is my lead on every channel (since global preset STILL hasn't been offered, ahem!). My long hold takes me to layout 5 for my Banks. I had to set that long to 2 seconds so I didn't accidentally go into my layout when I wanted a solo. Easy. Fine.

But then I don't want my other switches to have a 2 second hold. I'd like the option for less time on others.... Say for hold to turn on and off effects. 2 second is too long.

Anyone feel me?

My bottom right short pres is my lead on every channel (since global preset STILL hasn't been offered, ahem!). My long hold takes me to layout 5 for my Banks. I had to set that long to 2 seconds so I didn't accidentally go into my layout when I wanted a solo. Easy. Fine.

But then I don't want my other switches to have a 2 second hold. I'd like the option for less time on others.... Say for hold to turn on and off effects. 2 second is too long.

Anyone feel me?
To be honest, I think the solution is to find the shortest hold time that’s you can control reliably, and set every footswitch to that.

Not a bad idea, but I think a potentially better solution would be to simply allow the 4 external switches to have more functions such as layout changes, so then us FC6 users could dedicate the 6 onboard switches to more performance related functions and the external ones for changing banks, changing layouts etc, without having to “waste” onboard switches or hold functions for that stuff

Back
Top Bottom