Wish : Scene Volume Incr/Decr controls

Bump! :grinning:
It would be such a great tool for leveling scenes on the fly! When I switched from Axe-Fx II/MFC to Axe-Fx III/FC this was the most missed feature here!

They ditched scene leveling in favor of amp level. So the secret is to use a different amp channel per scene then assign two switches for amp level incr and amp level decr. This is my default layout on the FC-6 top row Tuner/ Amp -1/ Amp +1 then bottom row for scene 1-2-3. If you have two Amps in the preset it will change both amp levels at the same time. The function isn't assigned to a single block but it only affect one channel whichever is active for the scene you're on. Not exactly what we had before the AFX3 with scene Incr/Decr but works pretty well.
IMG_5010.jpg

Last edited:
I tested with 2 active amps in a preset, I only have amp 1 volume modified. Fw 11.02 beta.

I wonder why they changed from scene to amp volume levelling. Most were happy with scene levelling, and seems like it was more versatile option. You could have no amp for an acoustic preset and still control levels.

+1
In the meantime I also attached a cheapo midi-controller to send CCs for Scene Levelling which I assigned in the Midi/IO menu.
But that can't be a long-term-solution. For what did I buy the mighty and versatile FC controller? ;)

+1

I've been wanting this for a while. I use 2 amps in my presets and scene volume leveling feature on the II and MFC-101 were one of my favorite features when using it in a live setting.

Back
Top Bottom