Wish : Scene Volume Incr/Decr controls

djidoe

Inspired
Hi, I cannot find this request so I'm asking officially for it.

Is it possible to implement Scene Volume Incr/Decr controls for FC6/12 please ?

Last edited:
If the FC6/12 switches could transmit midi messages it would be easy to assign any control to them... could be an idea ?

You can possibly accomplish this using the Scene Control controller function.
Have you tried using it?

You can possibly accomplish this using the Scene Control controller function.
Have you tried using it?

There are no modifier options for the Scene Controllers, so no ability to control them with the FC, as far as I can tell.

Was talking about doing it in the Axe and changing scenes to change volume.
But it's probably not what you're after.

Is this request been implemented yet ? If yes, I do not find how to do it... Could you help please ?

I’d like vol inc / dec non-storing ...

Vol pedal never worked for me in my setup ...the “play” action of the pedal was a detriment

I can’t check right now, but there is a feature on the 3rd party midi, to increment or decrement scene level by 1dB and the save the preset. (Caution- if you’ve modified any states of blocks this too will be saved)
I believe there is something in the FC controls, probably under “utility”. But I think in this case it refers to “out1” not scene level.

I checked the midi spec, it’s not in there. It must be a midi assignable option. But anyway, if memory serves correctly, something similar is in the FC controls options

I did this a lot with XL II plus and MFC-101. For the AXE FX III and FC pedals the function has been replaced by amp volume increment/decrement which you can assign to buttons on the FC. And it works really well, it knows what amp and channel your on at the moment and only adjusts and saves that one. When I used to do it with scenes I always went back later and set scene back to 0.0 and fixed it in the amp block. My default layout on the FC is scenes, I have a Volume + and Volume - always available. I don't even see scene level increment/decrement as an option in the midi menu any more.

+1,
I think Increment/decrement is the coolest feature, really useful. I wish even more parameters were adjustable this way. For example Delay mix, reverb mix etc..

Back
Top Bottom