[implemented] Scene Toggle last scene

I have to bump this +1000
because being able to just have it on a lead scene to go back to prior
clean Crunch or modern after a solo
would awesome

Bumping this one up again
because from a functionality standpoint it is such a useful idea
not sure how hard too implement
but would minimize having to hit multiple switches and simplify the live work flow tremendously IMO

+1 +1 +1
OMG we need this feature BIG TIME. This Coronavirus has shut down all our shows, so just been recording and rehearsing. Crazy!! It’s like a Zumba workout just running through all the material. It’s a never ending dance-athon with the FC-12. I can totally see how a “tap to return to calling scene“ would be so much more convenience, then jumping around. However on a good note, this has lead me to setting up our click track to include midi track to call the patch changes. At lease when we start playing again, my guitar tech can take a break, that’s positive. Cliff, please consider doing your magic on adding this function, or even expanding on this idea.

Last edited:
Yes sir, same wish support. Just Wanted to support it, and share the midi with click. So simple, but didn’t think of it until day. If I posted this wish support in the wrong thread, I apologize. I do spend quite a bit of time browsing all the wishes from to time.

Yes sir, same wish support. Just Wanted to support it, and share the midi with click. So simple, but didn’t think of it until day. If I posted this wish support in the wrong thread, I apologize. I do spend quite a bit of time browsing all the wishes from to time.
Actually, it isn't unless your wording is wrong.

This wish is for last scene and not last preset. ;)

I had an idea for something I think would be quite useful: allowing the Scene Toggle switch function to use "last scene" for the alternate scene value.

Imagine you have all your scene switches as Scene Toggle like this:

Sw#1 - Scene 1 / Last Scene
Sw#2 - Scene 2 / Last Scene
Sw#3 - Scene 3 / Last Scene
Sw#4 - Scene 4 / Last Scene
Etc

This would allow you to quickly jump to a new scene and then back to the prior scene with a 2nd tap of the same switch.

You could quickly throw in a lead or fill and then back to the main sound, without needing to move your foot to another switch.

This would be limited to the current preset (this isn't backtracking, which a different wish).

When the preset loads, the last scene would do nothing as there is not yet a last scene.

I think this could be easy to implement, but I have no inside knowledge - could be completely off-base :)

+1 Superb idea

Back
Top Bottom