WISH: Scene controller values should swap when swapping scenes

Smittefar

Axe-Master
If I have scene controller 1 at value 0 in scene 1 and 100 in scene 2, and I right click (in Ax8edit) scene 1 button and choose "Swap with scene 2", the scene controller values are not swapped. They should :)

If I have scene controller 1 at value 0 in scene 1 and 100 in scene 2, and I right click (in Ax8edit) scene 1 button and choose "Swap with scene 2", the scene controller values are not swapped. They should :)
pretty sure this isn't a bug. it's been like this with the Axe since Scene Controllers have been introduced. it's a feature request. Modifiers don't change per Scene. though it's logical for THIS particular modifier to be included with Scene info, it currently isn't.

i'll wait for confirmation from a FAS Dev or Admin, but i think this is a Wish item. def have seen this in the past.

This is not viewed as a bug. The Scene Controllers are fully independent of the scenes themselves. Assuming you want these to swap, you'll need to do it manually.

When I build scenes, I am building sounds. When I swap scenes, I am swapping the order of my sounds. It is really inconvenient, when the scene controllers do not swap as well.
As a bare minimum, it would be good to have a right click options on the SC settings to seap settings with another scene. Then swapping scenes is a two step process but manageable

I realize that this is an old thread, but this appears to have been implemented (at least in Axe Edit). I copied and pasted a scene and the scene controller settings were transferred.

Back
Top Bottom