WISH: Save FAVORITE Cabs constantly

Liquid22

Inspired
I like to mark my favorite Cabs inside of AxeEdit. Some times I spent allot of time searching with the Cab-Manager some nice Cabs inside my Cabs-Folders of my hard drive.

The problem: Next time I need a good sounding Cab, I have to start searching all over again, because the favorite Cab marks are gone.

Writing all cabs down by hand isn’t an option for me.

So I really wish AxeEdit would write down all favorite Cabs as i.g. an txt-file inside the program-folder. The Software could always refer to this file when the Cab Manager is activated. In this way you could easily keep track of your favorite Cabs each time you open AxeEdit.

you could always just save the info to a note in your computer. would be no different than typing the request you just made.

You could use the color feature and the color filter. Pick a color for all your favorite cabs (personally, I go orange for general favorites, yellow for cabs i like with marshally amps, blue for alnicos, purple for fender, etc), and then just filter for that color…

You could use the color feature and the color filter. Pick a color for all your favorite cabs (personally, I go orange for general favorites, yellow for cabs i like with marshally amps, blue for alnicos, purple for fender, etc), and then just filter for that color…

Colors would be even more helpful. Unfortunately in "Axe-Manage Cabs" Tool it’s not possible to set colors.

You're only able to set colors to cabs that are already on your Axe Memory. But if you have a huge collection of Cabs on your Computer, you're screwed at the moment.

Colors would be even more helpful. Unfortunately in "Axe-Manage Cabs" Tool it’s not possible to set colors.

You're only able to set colors to cabs that are already on your Axe Memory. But if you have a huge collection of Cabs on your Computer, you're screwed at the moment.

Ah, sorry, I completely misunderstood, I thought you were referring to cabs already on the system...

Yeah, from Axe-Manage cabs I could see some benefit to being able to export and import the xml files of your currently marked favorites... could be a way to encode color coding too. Like how there’s currently is an “Open Directory” option, there could be a new “open saved xml file” option which would store paths to ir’s, colors, and favorite status....

Back
Top Bottom