WISH - Reset Drive Block does not change pedal to RAT

rodzimguitar68

Fractal Fanatic
Guys,

This has been an ongoing request. I wish that CONTROL-I reset the drive block to default settings while remaining on the overdrive model currently displayed, the way the AMP block does.

As it currently stands, resetting the drive block, always causes it to revert to a RAT distortion pedal.

I wish, if I was using another overdrive/distortion pedal, and I pushed Control-I, that it would un-do all of the tone and settings of the block, whilst remaining on the pedal type I was currently using.

I would make the same request for the CAB block, if that hasn't already been done. I know at one time, the CAB block always reverted back to Cab #1 which was like a 1x8" speaker, instead of resetting all of the knobs back to default whilst remaining in the cab that I was currently working with.

Again: Please make it work the way the AMP block works.

Thanks,

Rodney

This is a function of the Axe-Fx and not the editor. Selecting Block Reset from the editor issues the same command as double-clicking the BYPASS button on the front-panel.

I can look into modifying the editor to have an additional function such as "Reset to Current Type".

This is a function of the Axe-Fx and not the editor. Selecting Block Reset from the editor issues the same command as double-clicking the BYPASS button on the front-panel.

I can look into modifying the editor to have an additional function such as "Reset to Current Type".
That would be awesome!
Andwhile you're at it... Please implement it for all blocks :), or at least the Amp block

Back
Top Bottom