WISH: presets continuous scrolling

This feature is very important and for now makes the FC6 long to use to switch from preset 3 to number 25 for example.
This feature will be welcome

As I have requested before, it would be nice to enter in a mode where you could just enter the preset number, especially on the FC12, Just hold a switch to enter the mode, tap in the preset using the switches and you're there.

i wish I could refind the same function as the mfc on automatic scrolling presets when a preset up/down switch is pressed.
I do not know what can be done about it in relation with the existing hold function
I made the same request/comment previously on one of the FM3 threads, I mentioned that the feature was on my HX Stomp, working even with a momentary footswitch plugged into the HX Stomp. I Guess the issue is it conflicts with the hold feature. I suggested having 2 types of preset + 1,
regular and scrolling on hold (which would disable the hold feature, or be the hold feature). But It doesn't seem to matter to enough people. :(

i wish I could refind the same function as the mfc on automatic scrolling presets when a preset up/down switch is pressed.
I don't know what can be done about it in relation with the existing hold function
Hello
Can someone from the Fractal team tell me if this basic feature will be (or not) installed on an upcoming FC update?
thank you in advance

+1, also for bank up/down too, please.

Even if its "typematic rate" was at the same delay as the hold delay, it would be nice to stand on the button to get from bank 2 to bank 19 instead of having to step/hold 17 times.... I literally just did exactly that, down to the exact bank numbers, as I was jumping from preset 16 to 120, and I have 6 presets per bank in my layout, with 6 program switches and the bank up & down hiding on hold under the scene switch tap functions.

Last edited:
Has this issue ever been addressed or answered? What is the reasoning for the absence of this feature? Very few things, if anything, in the world of Fractal have taken a step backward. My band mates were in hell this week as I tapped 30 times to audition various tones for a song. I finally just picked something and moved on. Of course I would never do that live, but that’s not the issue at all. Of course we’re going to properly prepare for a live show with convenient preset placement.

Has this issue ever been addressed or answered? What is the reasoning for the absence of this feature? Very few things, if anything, in the world of Fractal have taken a step backward. My band mates were in hell this week as I tapped 30 times to audition various tones for a song. I finally just picked something and moved on. Of course I would never do that live, but that’s not the issue at all. Of course we’re going to properly prepare for a live show with convenient preset placement.
You can set the switch to move +/- 10 presets at a time with a Hold function.

Back
Top Bottom