[Wish] Minimum of wires, maximum freedom

Given you don’t own any Fractal products, and seemingly have no interest in buying Fractal products, honestly not quite sure what this forum holds for you other than a place to practice your English skills; which I will say are pretty good, all things considered.
It is no my English skill... it is Google translate.
I just edit his translation, because he does not distinguish between the information-signal language and the context language. And I try to use the most simple speech constructions.
And yes, I don't have Fractal product, i have only POD HD 500. But difference between POD HD500/POD HD PRO and AX8/AXE FX3 only in quality mathemathical processing.
This does not change the correctness of my principled approach, as well as in these devices:
Смарт.JPG
I doubt that there are people here who will want to return to the old.
And I don't understand only. What the problem take laptop, floor processor, "scotch tape" in try my idea in life.
I absolutely did not understand why you need a monitor with a resolution of 4k? Until I put it next to my old monitor with FULL HD resolution. After that my eyes don't like FULL HD.

I never subscribed to this. It just keeps turning up like a bad penny. You are, however, on the ignore list, and no doubt not only mine.
Early It was better, Early It was better, Early It was better
Early It was better, Early It was better, Now it's super
1484-Ranshe-bylo-luchshe.jpg
I also have little pleasure in communicating with you. Given your complete lack of reasoning and argumentation, both for price and for usability

And yes, I don't have Fractal product, i have only POD HD 500. But difference between POD HD500/POD HD PRO and AX8/AXE FX3 only in quality mathemathical processing.

It does mean that you likely would not be in the market for the 'Fractal-Computer-Toaster-Phone' that you're wishing for.

I mean, come on....you put a 'Wish' in the Axe III forum, and you don't own anything even marginally close to a Fractal product. This is a troll thread if there ever was one....

I mean, come on....you put a 'Wish' in the Axe III forum, and you don't own anything even marginally close to a Fractal product. This is a troll thread if there ever was one....
Sorry, but I'm primarily honest man. I could not say what equipment I have. And it is not troll thread. I really understand what I'm talking about, and see more perspective in my idea. Than in use of a USB connection
Update:
If you approach the fractal as a toaster, then you should be outraged by bass guitar amps in AXE...

@Aleksey sounds like you should make a company and try your idea out on the market. Nothing like putting your money where your mouth is to see if an idea has wings.

@Aleksey Nothing like putting your money where your mouth is to see if an idea has wings.
Sorry i don't understand it. And google not translate correct.

I therefore began to study programming. If not for the market to do, then at least for yourself.
And i not see problems to write the pass code of the MIDI command and assign it the encoding of the hotkey on the keyboard from ASCII in list of program. So that I can control the video camera, through my processor. Moreover, the hardware does not need to make any changes - it's just software processing in POD HD Edit or AXE Edit

logic -
if MIDI CC 0 have bypass triger
set CC0 - ASCII key Space
throw CC0 to program DebutVideo Record or Vegas or WordPad.

Last edited:
Sorry i don't understand it. And google not translate correct.
You seem to believe in your ideas, that they are good and correct and that the world would also love these wireless ideas if only someone would build this system. I'm saying: you should start a company and build this system. You clearly believe in the idea, so the only one who's really best equipped to bring them to the world is you.

"Put your money where your mouth is" means stop talking about doing this, and do it. Build it.

You seem to believe in your ideas, that they are good and correct and that the world would also love these wireless ideas if only someone would build this system. I'm saying: you should start a company and build this system. You clearly believe in the idea, so the only one who's really best equipped to bring them to the world is you.

"Put your money where your mouth is" means stop talking about doing this, and do it. Build it.
Thank.
I was not mistake, that this is a established expression, that you just need to know

Back
Top Bottom