Wish Me Luck

Good luck to you and especially Mrs Fratcal and ESPECIALLY the little Fractal(s) on his, her, their way!!!! I hope he,she, they like guitar! They will soon enough!

Good luck to mrs. Fractal and yourself Cliff

Becoming a parent is by far the greatest experience that life has in store for us humans - you're about to become a real man ,-)

RB

Good luck to you and especially Mrs Fratcal and ESPECIALLY the little Fractal(s) on his, her, their way!!!! I hope he,she, they like guitar! They will soon enough!

Congrats Cliff! Awesome news!

Imagine his kid hates the guitar though haha. I have a buddy whos father is a well known producer, worked with Tool, 311, ect. He bought his kids guitars, amps, drums, whatever, and they both dont play a single note and have zero interest in music. Go figure.

One hell of a day in your life.

Best wishes for Mrs. Fractal and Baby Fractal. And you too, of course.

You do realize you're going to have to turn down the volume now, don't you?

Wow! I didn't know you guys were expecting. That's awesome! Parenthood is indeed a huge life change, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Congrats Mr. and Mrs. Chase! Kids are a real blessing... even when you have to get up at wee hours, change stink, etc.

Congratulations Mr and Mrs Chase. My wife had our twin sons 15 months ago, our lives have been emotionally and physically rewarding ever since. Try not to faint at the birth....

Like I did

Back
Top Bottom