Wish - main screen to show mini display text on button press

I can see how this might be nice but I prefer it the way it is. I already have the mini display, why would I want the main display to copy that? I like that even if I have some weird name for a switch (kabob for example) its nice to be able to hit that switch and have the main display tell me what is actually happening.
If this feature is added it would be nice if it was optional.

I can see how this might be nice but I prefer it the way it is. I already have the mini display, why would I want the main display to copy that? I like that even if I have some weird name for a switch (kabob for example) its nice to be able to hit that switch and have the main display tell me what is actually happening.
If this feature is added it would be nice if it was optional.
The option would be for us half blind people. Even making all of the mini display text BOLD isn't quite enough to save me from squinting and bending down to see better.

i have problems seeing the mini displays as well, as i have to wear my reading glasses to have the fretboard in focus!

ps - ElectricPhase - how do you make the text bold?
I misspoke. I meant ALL CAPS...actually BOLD text on the mini displays would be another great idea.

ah ok. i did actually just try all caps and it didn't make a huge difference. either bold or negative, i reckon. there just isn't quite enough contrast between the letters and the background for me.

ah ok. i did actually just try all caps and it didn't make a huge difference. either bold or negative, i reckon. there just isn't quite enough contrast between the letters and the background for me.
Same here. Another thing that might help me would be allowing the 'Global Brightness' and 'Mini Display Contrast' on the Perform-Gbl page. I find myself fiddling with those a lot to get the best readability in different lighting.

Back
Top Bottom