Wish Wish List: New Amps

Most of the amps aren't in there through agreement with the manufacturer; hence the alternative names. Exclusivity agreements could only prevent an amp manufacturer from allowing a competitor to use their name, they couldn't stop the model from appearing.

They cant stop the model but like in REVv case they are actively working w Line6 and likely supplying schematics and input

Cliff had said he needs the amps AND the schematic so i don’t know the rules on that If Line6 has agreed to work w REVV for instance does that
Enforce that Revv cannot share openly the schematic w other companies as well

SalazarMcMantis- hm cool, I'll have to try that. And if anybody's interested in a plugin version of the SRS there's this mad scientist guy who makes plugins for free - (but if u really dig his stuff I'd recommend joining his Patreon) - Chris from Airwindows - http://www.airwindows.com/srsly/ - it's good stuff.
I'll have to check out that plugin. Other plugins (not free) that do the same are Boz Digital Pan Knob and Mongoose (these also can collapse the low frequencies towards the center), JST Sidewidener, and really any EQ with any stereo imager such as Waves S1. Of course blend this in a parallel bus rather than the main guitar bus or individual tracks.

1--- 1969 Marshall Major 200 watt with KT-88 tubes, extra preamp tubes -aka Ritchie Blackmore live
2--- modded 200 watt SLP Marshall with extra Mullard El-34's ---> live Jimmy Page 1970's
3--- Tony Iommi Laney Signature TI 100 amp head (8 preamp tubes and switchable EL34 or 6L6) just crushing tone
4--- Iommi's modded 1980 Marshall used on Heaven and Hell if Fractal could borrow it from him to model haha!

Great ideas I've seen. Personally I can use any amps or preamps. The more the better is my motto. Thousands more.
+100

Archon has been requested many many times , I think FAS has one but without schematic it won't happen
Not necessarily true. Cliff can trace the circuit, but it's more work.

At one point he said he was working on it but he postponed it because he was recovering from surgery.

Not necessarily true. Cliff can trace the circuit, but it's more work.

At one point he said he was working on it but he postponed it because he was recovering from surgery.

Yes but that was a year ago , He was not working on it , I think he said he had one and it was in storage or maybe he did work on it for all we know and it was so close to some of the other hi gain models , it was decided not too add .
I am quite happy with the New Mesa Crowns being added so it all good

Back
Top Bottom