Wish Wish List: New Amps

Anything by Fuchs, Two Rock, Swart, any D-Style Amp we can get our hands on.. ya know what is a killer amp is the Fender SuperSonic, not that we don’t have a ton of Fenders already.. and Mesa used to make a Class A amp called the Maverick. It came in a couple different speaker configs 1x12, 2x12, & 4x10. Becker used this amp for awhile with The Dan.. I believe this was a precursor to the Lonestar as it was discontinued as the Lonestar came out. Had such a warm clean channel.. I owned a few of these amps.. would be nice to have it modeled.

Revv Generator and Archon :)

Imo the REVV is pretty similar to a Soldano
If you watch the Leon Todd vid where he engages the grinder boost
Take a SLO turn on input boost add in the depth control
You could also use the saturation clipping to simulate the aggression circuit
Less for blue more for RED

Well, idk if you guys know this amp

DAR Forza
The legend says that are like 20 of those amps in the world so i would like to wish this amp to be in axe fx units.

Edit: Omg, it's so sad the channel is gone, it was the showroom of DAR amplification. They maybe saw this comment and decided to delete the channel :( So sad

Last edited:
I'll say that there are many great high gain in the AX3, It will be neat if some old school and modern classics will be added.

Tone King Imperial(Knopfler era)
Supro 1959
Ada Mp-1 with Marshall Power Amp
Framus Cobra
Randall SATAN (And an effect boost block of Fortin 33 and of course Grind and girth controller)
Fortin modded
SUHR BELLA
SUHR PETE THORN
Fender Red knob
Randall Dimebag
Improving 5150 fizziness

I'm curious where Cliff may (or may not) be at with new amp modeling. It seems to have been a while since new amps have appeared in the Axe3. There is plenty, but as I found with amps like the Bogner Goldfinger SL and Fryette Memphis, there are some outstanding amps out there that have no equivalent in the Axe. I'm hoping there is a big surprise in store for everyone "soon." :)

Victory amps please!!!

V30 The Countess mk2
HxYKfw8jsDAMYusZaG2cXj.png

VX The Kraken
Vic_VX_frontCUT_NOSHAD_796733-aad1df869eba8abf43ec13b2dde09cd5.jpg

V40 The Duchess
VIT%20V40H-Large.jpg

I actually own their V4 Coutness Preamp and i ran it through my buddy's axe fx 2 xl+ and it sounds soooooooo gooood!!!

hmm for me I would say the VHT Pitbull Ultra lead as I find that one a little different to other amps out there .

The Archon (which I believe is coming at some point )

Naylor super drive
I'll second these suggestions!!! All great amps with a different flavor or character than we already have.

Based on the date it came out, I would bet the ADA MP-1 could be approximated circuit-wise by using whatever Marshall head was in production at that same time period, set input EQ high cut down to 3k or 4k, set most of the tone controls at noon, turning off power amp modeling, using input trim and amp gain as the OD1/OD2 controls, and then using a 3 or 4 band passive output EQ as the ADA tone controls, they were just post gain crappy EQ and didn't do jack squat past +/- 3 clicks...it was just basic marshal circuit in a 1 space rack with synthesizer chorus. That SS clean channel though, you could do that with the compressor block alone, that's spank town.

Back
Top Bottom