Wish Wish List: New Amps

Marshall JTM45/100 (I use the JTM45 with a few mods, but just for the sake of authenticity/headroom)
Marshall Super 100JH (for the 33k/500pf tone stack :p)
Marshall Major
Marshall Super Bass
BE-100 Clean channel (just want to try it out)

- Diezel Hagen
- EVH 5150 Stealth
- Blues Saraceno's Dirty Boy amplifier. Please ask your AR-staff to get in contact with Blues and Alex Saraceno to get this one-of-kind Amp into the AXE FX III.
- ENGL Invader
- Friedman Phil X Signature Amp
- Friedman Steve Stevens Signature Amp

Updated versions of current bass amps in addition to Aguilar DB, GK 800RB and the Ampeg B15 at least. I'm pretty much covered on the guitar side of things honestly and anything in addition will be a bonus at this point.

PWE Event Horizon EH3 (this would cause me to immediately upgrade from my Axe II, and if Cliff wants an "interesting" amp to model, this amp has a non-standard preamp section, particularly around the input stages for channels 2 and 3)

Some videos of the EH3:

The obligatory Doug Rappaport shred video (seriously, that guy seems to own ALL the high gain amps I love)

Metroplolous MetroPlex
Guytron GT100 (really curious how Cliff would model an EL84 power amp slaved to an EL34 power amp)
Bogner Goldfinger
ENGL Invader
ENGL SE
Marshall Super Bass
PRS Archon
Suhr PT-100

Guytron schematic is here: https://patents.google.com/patent/US6111961A/en

Gotta love that it's a patented circuit :D

Last edited:
1 - Brunetti Singleman, nice boutique combo ...
2 - Possibility to include some description on the Presets, I often find myself coding in the name string what guitar was made for, and other stuff

Still hoping someday we will get a Framus Cobra model. I've tried the Rectos, the FAS Moderns, the SLO, you name it. I just can't quite coax the same quality as the Cobra out of any of them

I don’t know if this helps but I had a builder tell me the Cobra is basically
And SLO w el34s and a bandxall tone stack

Try changing the SLO to an orange
Tonstack with el34 you could also tone match and run through a greenback cab

I don’t know if this helps but I had a builder tell me the Cobra is basically
And SLO w el34s and a bandxall tone stack

Try changing the SLO to an orange
Tonstack with el34 you could also tone match and run through a greenback cab

This actually helped a lot, thanks so much!

Back
Top Bottom