Wish list for FC-6

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
  • Allow one color to be dim green for inactive buttons and the active button to be bright red(or whatever colors)
  • Allow a hold function that goes up or down through the banks without having to keep releasing and holding again for each one. Live this is ideal for us preset users or really anyone for that matter! On the MFC101 there were dedicated buttons to quickly go up and down....with 6 buttons work arounds are a must.
  • Allow the scene name to be eliminated from the main big window. As is only the scene # can be eliminated.
  • Allow the bank # to be in the main big screen
  • Allow bigger text in all screens
  • Allow 1+2 and 3+4 jacks on the back of unit to be assignable to anything(Bank up and down, Delay, Etc)
  • PLEASE PLEASE give us GLOBAL PRESET!!!!!! The one feature on the MFC101 I used EVERY GIG!

Last edited:
I don't have an FC-6 etc, so maybe I'm just ignorant, but this request I don't understand. The size of the text is limited by the display hardware, right? So how could this be increased?
You may be correct. In that case improvement for next version of FC's

Problem is, if the height of the text increases, the width increases aswell (in case the number of characters per display doesn't change). This could mean that the whole controller needs to get bigger.

I know the MFC with its big characters and my own controller with quite small characters. Couldn't do it differently unfortunately... So I completely understand this request in general! In case you really need the display in a live situation with eyes far away from the thing, with no time, busy playing the guitar, ... it's quite difficult to read a small display! The MFC's display is really great in that regard, but well ... it's BIG!

Forgive my ignorance: what’s global preset on a foot controller?
It's a feature from MFC-101 where the 2nd press of the same preset switch changes to a global preset.

This allows you to quickly change to a solo tone (and back) without moving your foot to another switch.

The MFC has both global preset and alternate preset options. The alternate preset allows a specific second-tap preset for each button, and global just makes it the same for all preset buttons.

I'd like to add Setlist capability to your wishlist. I know it'd really be an Axe-Fx enhancement, but it's something I used all the time with my MFC-101 and sorely miss with the FC-6.

I have back to back shows in Denver coming up. The first night we are doing our first album in its entirety, and the second night are playing our greatest hits. So ya, I need sets lists like, NOW;)

Back
Top Bottom