Wish Wish - Lasoo amp parameters, copy & paste

pauly

Fractal Fanatic
Hi,

(Edit) using axe edit (/)
With the latest beta, I’ve found the need to look at existing (authentic) amp preset parameters, reset the amp, and enter the parameters manually again. It’d be nice to be able to lasoo (using the left mouse button) authentic amp parameters (like you would select some tint in paint for example), reset the amp, then paste in the new (reset) amp with Ctrl + v.
Thanks
Pauly

Last edited:
Hi,
With the latest beta, I’ve found the need to look at existing (authentic) amp preset parameters, reset the amp, ant the enter the parameters manually again. It’d be nice to be able to lasoo (using the left mouse button) authentic amp parameters (like you would select some tint in paint for example), reset the amp, then paste in the new (reset) amp with Ctrl + v.
Thanks
Pauly
+1
This is similar to an old wish of mine - to be able to copy an entire tab of amp block params and paste them into another amp block.

Hi Joe,
Yes, the difference being that I want to be able to select the settings to copy paste. My line of thinking is that I’d be able to select some of the authentic tabs controls, reset the amp block, then paste them back.
Thanks
Pauly

+1
This is similar to an old wish of mine - to be able to copy an entire tab of amp block params and paste them into another amp block.

Hi Joe,
Yes, the difference being that I want to be able to select the settings to copy paste. My line of thinking is that I’d be able to select some of the authentic tabs controls, reset the amp block, then paste them back.
Thanks
Pauly
I think your idea is better, actually. To be able to pick the ones you want would be very handy, and you could rope 'em all in if you want the whole tab....

Back
Top Bottom