Fixed Wish I could see the color I associated with a preset or cabinet when in Manage mode

mistermikev

Experienced
use case: I marked a bunch of cabinets red - as one's I want to ditch... now I want to clear them... have to look at them in picket mode, then go to managed mode and remember a few of them, clear, then back to picker mode so I can see the colors. Sm thing with presets... it'd be terribly helpful if the color would be retained across both modes.

+1 - I use the colors in a similar way, as well as for ID'ing particular groups of presets, and it would be handy to have when doing preset management....

... thanks for the second Joe.

and another thing... I know there's probably a bazillion requests a day, so if mine go unnoticed = ok, but can't fault a guy for asking,
when you go to cab management from cab picker (or preset mgmt from preset picker) unlike the picker screen... the focus for cab management goes back to user 1 instead of the currently "in use" cab. now I suspect it does that because if you were on a factory cab it wouldn't make sense to zoom to anything other than cab1 when going to management... but it would sure be nice if the focus (when focused on a user cab) would maintain.

+1

I figured this was the case and so I colored a ton of presets expecting to be able to reorganize them by color. I'm really hoping that preset/cab management improvements are high on someone's to do list at Fractal.

Back
Top Bottom