WISH: Hold for Tuner on, Tap for exit

Callan

Experienced
Something I miss from my AX8 that I can't see to find the answer to.
I have 1 button setup for tap for tempo, hold for tuner.
At the moment, I have the same setup on my FC12, but I have to hold to exit the tuner (activate the hold function).

I would seem that everything is working as expected, but I wanted to check if there was a way to be able to hit the tap button to exit the tuner, after using hold to activate it?

thanks!

Nope. It's set up to execute whatever the footswitch function is, without exiting the tuner. It does that for every switch.

Nope. It's set up to execute whatever the footswitch function is, without exiting the tuner. It does that for every switch.
Thanks Rex.
Changing scenes keeps the tuner muted as well, but changing presets turns it off, I guess I could tune up, then switch preset, but that's also a hold function on my current layout

I guess my wish is to mimic the AX8 behaviour, of turning off the tuner with a simple tap, even when the hold function turns it on.
This might get really tricky when the tap function is set to something useful, rather than just a tap tempo.

If it never gets implemented, I won't lose sleep - it's more just habit than anything else.

thanks for confirming.

Back
Top Bottom