Wish Wish for Two Independent Pages of IA’s

trancegodz

Fractal Fanatic
I wish for two Independent Pages of IA’s

I’d like the reveal mode to have the ability to have completely different IAs from the Preset Mode.

As it is right now if you set Preset Mode to 0 and use all 17 IAs for effects and scenes, then you hit the reveal mode nothing changes. It is exactly the same.

The way it is now if you select 5 presets for the Preset Mode, you then have button 6 through 17 to assign to what ever you choose. But if you hit reveal button the only thing that changes is the five IA’s you had assigned to presets. Buttons 6 through 17 are exactly the same.

It would be great to be able to have two completely different pages of IA’s with the ability to choose what ever effects or scenes you the IA’s to be assigned to, independently for both pages.

At this point I'm thinking the mfc101 just doesn't have the hardware resources to do all the stuff like this that people are requesting. I can't think of any other reason all these requests have been ignored for the many ma y months they have been requested. If this is the case it would be nice if someone in the company would just let everyone know it's a no-go.
-
Austin

At this point I'm thinking the mfc101 just doesn't have the hardware resources to do all the stuff like this that people are requesting. I can't think of any other reason all these requests have been ignored for the many ma y months they have been requested. If this is the case it would be nice if someone in the company would just let everyone know it's a no-go.
-
Austin

Or maybe as a small company with limited resources, Fractal has been busy with other tasks including substantial improvements to their flagship product and developing a complex free software product called Axe-Edit.

Improvements to the MFC101 are the highest priority on my personal wish list. I really would like to be able to see which scene I'm on and be able to change sounds quickly while in looper mode (however that's accomplished). More flexibility would be greatly appreciated!

I'm hoping that there will be a new firmware release with the new version of the hardware, but if we have to wait, that's okay too. Based on their track record, I'm sure Fractal will get to it--and when they do, they'll do it right.

Back
Top Bottom