Wish: Fly-out panel for the Mix Output Plot

PerChr

Experienced
Would it be possible to implement a fly-out panel for the Mix Output Plot in Cab-Lab 3?
This will make the plot bigger with more resolution and Hz grids. Making it easier to see and more accurately identify, frequency peaks and drops.

Something like Sonar Platinum has with it's QuadCurve Equalizer
NewFeatures.13.1.png

I've been messing with some IR-capturing lately and this is one feature I would really like to see in CL3:eagerness:

Per

Last edited:
I'm about to start shooting new versions of my CabPacks, so I'm giving this wish a bump :)
If a fly-out panel is hard to get implemented, maybe a simple dbl.click to open a new and bigger Mix Output Plot window?
Is this doable?

Please FAS:encouragement:

Per

I'm giving this request a little bump.
Cliff, any response from the engineers?
I'm really hoping for this to be implemented into Cab-Lab!

Per

I'm giving this request a little bump.
Cliff, any response from the engineers?
I'm really hoping for this to be implemented into Cab-Lab!

Per

Hi Per,

We had discussed adding this functionality a few months back. It's definitely a cool idea and I have it on the to-do list. We're planning to add some new functionality to Cab-Lab in the near future so I'll see if I can get this in there as well.

Hi Per,

We had discussed adding this functionality a few months back. It's definitely a cool idea and I have it on the to-do list. We're planning to add some new functionality to Cab-Lab in the near future so I'll see if I can get this in there as well.

Hi Ryan,
Thank you for chiming in!
Really glad you like the idea and that it made it's way to your to-do list.
I'm crossing my fingers:)

Hi Per,

Hi again, Ryan!
So now six months later, do you have an update? Will this feature ever be implemented?
Per

So it seems this feature will not be implemented, in spite of some positive feedback from the developers.
But I'll give it another bump for attention, maybe one day..... :)
Per

Kinda sad that they spend so much work on the big boys with many mayor updates and cab lab has been kinda forgotten...I was kinda hoping for cab lab 4 after axefx III was released but it seems that cab lab is in that "if it ain't broke..." category right now.

Back
Top Bottom