Wish... Choice of LED bright or dim for primary and secondary scenes.

rnjscooter

Power User
Hey everyone, preppings for some out of state gigs and I came across this. Page 28 of the FC manual says..........

The LED ring is bright when you toggle to the “Primary” Scene, dim for the “Secondary” and off for “neither”.

Please with sugar on top, could we have the option of LED being bright for the “Secondary” and dim or off for the “Primary” Scene?

This is why...... in my custom layout, switches 1, 2 and 3 are toggled with scenes. I personally would like the switch that I need to tap on for the next part of the song corresponding to the new scene to be bright, this way I dont even have to look at the label, just hit the bright LED and I am Gold. In the current state of firmware, the switches that are not in use, meaning neither are off, and the secondary, meaning the scene that is not currently in use is dim, and the switch corresponding to the scene I am currently using is bright. On stage I would really love to see the switch that I need to tap on corresponding the either the secondary scene or the not in use "neither" switch to be bright. For me personally to just look down to Tap the bright LED would be golden....

Hope that makes sense!

Back
Top Bottom