Wish: Channel toggle +1/-1

aens

Experienced
This sounds like a really simple feature and I’m surprised it’s not suggested or added yet. At the moment one can only toggle between two particular channels with one switch, like A-B or C-D. Right?

Adding an option to toggle between +1/-1 channel would come really useful when using different scenes. First set Drive 1 to A on Scene 1 and the switch would toggle between A-B. On scene 2 change the Drive 1 to C. Now the same toggle switch varies between C-D.

In most of my presets I use scene 1 as a rhythm channel and scene 2 as a clean channel etc. With this feature I could use two drive channels for a dirty channel and other two for the clean channel. This would really open up the possibilities of the channels and save some space on my FC-6 or FC-12 footswitches.

Would it be possible to add this feature?

This sounds like a really simple feature and I’m surprised it’s not suggested or added yet. At the moment one can only toggle between two particular channels with one switch, like A-B or C-D. Right?

Adding an option to toggle between +1/-1 channel would come really useful when using different scenes. First set Drive 1 to A on Scene 1 and the switch would toggle between A-B. On scene 2 change the Drive 1 to C. Now the same toggle switch varies between C-D.

In most of my presets I use scene 1 as a rhythm channel and scene 2 as a clean channel etc. With this feature I could use two drive channels for a dirty channel and other two for the clean channel. This would really open up the possibilities of the channels and save some space on my FC-6 or FC-12 footswitches.

Would it be possible to add this feature?
You want Chan Inc / Dec. It’s already in there.

I thought the Lower/Upper limit was A-D instead of numbers. I have to revisit the options when I get back to my unit.
I just re-read your original post. I think myself and @Rex are actually misunderstanding what you want.

You want to be able to select a "starting" channel and then toggle between that channel and the next channel? And then be able to choose a different starting channel and do the same?

I don't think that's going to be possible with what exists currently.

I just re-read your original post. I think myself and @Rex are actually misunderstanding what you want.

You want to be able to select a "starting" channel and then toggle between that channel and the next channel? And then be able to choose a different starting channel and do the same?

I don't think that's going to be possible with what exists currently.
This exactly. Sorry if my original post was hard to understand.

Well, it’s kind of possible with Layout Link but does not work in all situations.

Back
Top Bottom