Wish Can we get more layouts?

Is it possible to get 4 more layouts added to FM9 Edit? so instead of Layouts 1-8 and 9/Master, can we get 1-12 13/Master? For people running FM9 with 1 or more FC-12's, adding more layouts would make it much easier.

This really isn't about the editor... The layouts live on the device itself.
That reply could be used for pretty much any post made in this discussion category. Have a look. Yes, it's all in the FM9 device, but most people use FM9-Edit to edit their layouts instead of the device itself.

My sincere apologies

That reply could be used for pretty much any post made in this discussion category. Have a look. Yes, it's all in the FM9 device, but most people use FM9-Edit to edit their layouts instead of the device itself.

My sincere apologies
No, there’s a real difference here. FM9-Edit can’t work with more layouts than the hardware actually has. The only way to realize your wish is for the FM9 itself to have more layouts.

Semantics. Bottom line: the number of layouts is determined at the FM9 end of the USB cable, not at the FM9-Edit end. This Wish rightly belongs to the FM9. FM9-Edit will follow along with whatever the FM9 says.
Please make sure to criticize all the other posts in the FM9-Edit section that "rightly belong to the FM9" by your standards. There are quite a few of them. The layouts seemed to me to be more related to the Edit software so I put it here. The fact that you even felt the need to criticize the post in a rude manner is interesting.

Please make sure to criticize all the other posts in the FM9-Edit section that "rightly belong to the FM9" by your standards. There are quite a few of them. The layouts seemed to me to be more related to the Edit software so I put it here. The fact that you even felt the need to criticize the post in a rude manner is interesting.
I'll leave that bait sitting on the hook.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom