Wish: Can this be done? LED color change by channel

I think the answer to this is no, but can you have the LEDs change color based on what channel is selected or is using the Long/Short Name plus channel naming option the only way to tell what channel you are on?

This would be a really nice feature to have since my channel A/Bs are often radically different and I would like to use custom labels. A custom label with the channel display would also be nice.

I’d like the option to freely assign any color to any block and/or channel of that block

It would of course make the defaults for presets, scenes etc confusing, but overall I think it could be worth it

I’d love to have different drive pedals/channels different colors, and could also be useful for amps etc

Red and blue amp channels, green and orange drive channels, blue for mod etc. be a great option to setup how we each like it

I’d like the option to freely assign any color to any block and/or channel of that block

It would of course make the defaults for presets, scenes etc confusing, but overall I think it could be worth it

I’d love to have different drive pedals/channels different colors, and could also be useful for amps etc

Red and blue amp channels, green and orange drive channels, blue for mod etc. be a great option to setup how we each like it
You can assign custom colors to any button... But the OP wants to change colors when using Channel select...

You can assign custom colors to any button... But the OP wants to change colors when using Channel select...

I know you can assign them, but you only get one color, I’d like to select color per channel, and also have custom label for each channel

As an example, I have a switch for drive block 1, short tap is engage and bypass. Hold cycles through all 4 channels.

I’d like to color code these so like A is green and a TS, B is a Muff and red etc. I’d like both a label on the scribble strip with a custom name and also a custom color.

I think it would be cool applied with amps and stuff too, as you could easily have settings like green amp channel with green boost, red OD, red and red paired together etc

Basically would give another layer of visual reference which I think would be great as I can’t always see the LCD at a distance but if I could see the colors and know what I assign those to it would be really helpful anywhere on a stage

I know you can assign them, but you only get one color, I’d like to select color per channel, and also have custom label for each channel

As an example, I have a switch for drive block 1, short tap is engage and bypass. Hold cycles through all 4 channels.

I’d like to color code these so like A is green and a TS, B is a Muff and red etc. I’d like both a label on the scribble strip with a custom name and also a custom color.

I think it would be cool applied with amps and stuff too, as you could easily have settings like green amp channel with green boost, red OD, red and red paired together etc

Basically would give another layer of visual reference which I think would be great as I can’t always see the LCD at a distance but if I could see the colors and know what I assign those to it would be really helpful anywhere on a stage
Agreed that it would be cool. Wish list it!

Thanks for the replies. Hopefully it will be a future upgrade but I can use the Long/Short Name w/ Channel option until then. This thing is pretty amazing I am so psyched to use the III live!

I like the idea. I have become very accustomed to the Green/Blue/Red colors to ID the gain levels on my Bogner XTC; this would be a great parallel feature.

Back
Top Bottom