WISH : Blocks Select on Toggle

bread

Power User
I'm not sure this is possible already but here goes ...

I can assign an effect block (for example DELAY 1) to an FC switch to switch that effect on or off - that's no problem. However, what I would really like to do is in the FC12 config of Axe Edit 3 is to have a drop down to select which combination of a type of block I want switched off by that switch.

Currently if I have 2 x DELAY blocks I need an FC controller switch to toggle each block, and this, unfortunately takes up 2 switches on the board. In some of my presets I use 2 x DELAY blocks and what I would like to do is have a drop down menu which I can select which of the DELAY (or CHORUS, or REVERB, OR FILTER etc etc) I want that switch to switch off and back on.

So, if I have 2 scenes using 2 DELAY blocks I can switch the delay blocks off for both scenes with one button on the FC.

Here is the Agile version of the above (for the software nerds like me lol) ....

"As a guitarist I would like to select all blocks of the same type to be on or off by pressing a single FC controller switch, by selecting the available blocks in a drop down menu in Axe EDIT III"

Thank you !

Note - I know I can do this with a scene but I don't want to waste a whole scene just for switching DLY 2 off ;)

Back
Top Bottom