[Wish] AXE FX Standalone Plugin, Audio Interface, Lower Price, ....

I have been reading through the various threads and I came across some pretty cool suggestions and/or wants for future Fractal "recording" devices/products as well as what I have wanted myself (this would not be for "live" playing but just "recording"):

1) A standalone plugin that could be used by any audio interface

2) An audio interface that has microphone preamp(s) input(s) for vocals, acoustics, etc.....

3) An audio interface that has the AXE FX tone/sound/plugin embedded within it to save on CPU power (like UAD products)

4) The ability to do re-amping like the new AXE FX III

5) Dual inputs for splitting amps between two people and dual headphone outputs (for when a friend comes over to jam/record)

6) Less knobs/tweaking/features/screen-size/etc... on the outside so it would be MUCH cheaper than an AXE FX III due to mainly using an AXE Edit type of plugin and not the front panel for tweaking parameters

7) The ability to control it with a midi controller or foot pedal

8) Allow it so you could set up two different people to jam/record on separate foot controllers/pedals

Again, these ideas/wants are for a device that would be mainly used for recording (possibly low volume or headphone bedroom/studio jam) and not meant for live performances.

Pretty much been suggested lots'a times in the WISH LIST forum https://forum.fractalaudio.com/forums/axe-fx-ii-wish-list.69/

A lot of them have also already been answered there.

I will read through them and see what answers were provided by "Fractal" since the suggestions that I referenced in my post didn't have any replies to them by the Fractal people and they were usually a side note placed in an ongoing thread. I have done searches and spent a good amount of time going through these forums so you probably just saved me 100's of hours reading through all the 1,000 upon 1,000's of posts/replies being placed in this forum.

Thanks for the link :)

Back
Top Bottom