Wish: Assign modifiers to any parameter

ralphonz

Inspired
So, in my previous post here:https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/control-tempo-synced-rates-with-modifiers.90803/page-3
I've just discovered that the Axe FX II actually has the ability to assign a modifier to ANY parameter and this can be done with FracPad but not Axe Edit.

This seems completely backwards, the work-around involves assigning modifiers with FracPad then saving blocks in the block library or copy/pasting to pull your modifier assignments into new presets. Needless to say, it's a pain.

How about the ability to add modifiers to any parameter please Fractal? Seems silly to have the ability within the Axe FX but not be a able to access it in any way other than through yet another piece of software, and a 3rd party one at that.

Amen to that. The limitations are completely artificial. I understand some settings might cause increased CPU or weird glitches but let the user accept the responsibility for that instead of limiting what controls can have modifiers. I mean at the moment you can attach a modifier to the input drive param but not the second drive param of an amp block which is pretty much the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom