Wish: Ability to disable the hold function on any button so that the action takes place on the push of the button not the release

skracus

Inspired
Just a day into the FC-12 and FM3 but curious if this is a possibility. For example I'd like to be able to have the bottom row of 6 on the FC-12 dedicated as scene buttons without a hold function but not have to think about timing the release of the button. May be splitting hairs but seems more intuitive to me. Haven't deep dived yet so pardon if it already exists.

Just a day into the FC-12 and FM3 but curious if this is a possibility. For example I'd like to be able to have the bottom row of 6 on the FC-12 dedicated as scene buttons without a hold function but not have to think about timing the release of the button. May be splitting hairs but seems more intuitive to me. Haven't deep dived yet so pardon if it already exists.
this is possible now.

just remove the Hold function on the switches. the FC is designed to be edited to your liking. use the FC > EZ menu on the FM3 front panel, or use the FC button on the top right of FM3-Edit to edit your switches.

simply go to the Hold function area of a switch and set it to None.

Back
Top Bottom