WISH: Ability to apply Channel Select/Toggle/Increment/Decrement to the Control channels

Joe Bfstplk

Legend!
This would allow a channel switch to select, toggle, or increment through such things as tempo settings within a preset.
Currently the only apparent way to access changes to controls is via a scene change.

Bonus points if each tab of controls could have its own separate A, B, C, or D status and be copy/paste-able as a tab, and saveable in a library like blocks and channels.

Some of us are control freaks of nature. :smilingimp:

I don't understand ... The Controllers "block" has 4 channels, so you can do stuff like changing tempos already.

I don't understand ... The Controllers "block" has 4 channels, so you can do stuff like changing tempos already.
You can't directly change the controller channel with a switch, as far as I can tell - only via switching scene and specifying a different control channel. :)

I would like to be able to do it via an FC switch, without wasting a CS to do CS MIDI.

Also, the other part of the wish is being able to copy/paste/save/load individual tabs from the Control "block" and change their channels separately.
Agreed...I expect these to be implemented by next Friday:cool:

Back
Top Bottom