Wish Wish a different tuner source on different presets

carlosprs

With a setting all inputs tuner screen seems sometimes quite difficult to catch the right tune because all inputs give informations at the same time.
I would like to get the setting of the input source for the tuner stored with my preset.
Thank you if you can improve that.

i'm going to venture a guess that this won't happen, as the Tuner Source information is Global, not per preset (hence the wish).

can you just turn down the other guitars you aren't using?

Thank you for your answer but I put the setting for tuner on All (I didn't see Global) and that seems the problem the only way to have a good tuning is to turn down the volume knob of the others guitars not using.
Each guitar use a different output 1, 2, 3, 4 if they are not used inside my preset or inside a scene the output is of course muted.
It would be fine to have a tuner source change inside my preset and inside each scene of the preset to avoid to put down the volume of others guitars.
Don't you think it would be a good idea of improvement on a next version ?

well. i for one would love to be able to choose tuner input and muting options on a per preset basis.

turning down the volume on unused instruments is not always an option. for instance i use have scene changes that allow an instrument change quickly mid-song. so the volume has to be up. not to mention that sometimes it's useful to have the tuner live while you are playing and other times it will be better to have it mute the input.

Back
Top Bottom