WISH: 2nd Press = Previous Scene

ak301

Power User
  • FC Added: “2nd Press = Previous Scene” option the Scene/Select function. When set to “ON” this allows you to press the footswitch for the current scene again to return to the previous scene..
This got added to the FM3 in 3.02. it'd be great if this finds it's way into its bigger brother as it's such a handy little feature. I know there's work arounds with per-presets but I really like how useful this option is so any chance FAS of this being implemented?

I remember a while back m@ said they were coming up with some cool new features on the FM3 that would benefit the AxeFxIII. While I can't say they def will, I'd be willing to put cold hard cash down on that bet and say it's coming.

I remember a while back m@ said they were coming up with some cool new features on the FM3 that would benefit the AxeFxIII. While I can't say they def will, I'd be willing to put cold hard cash down on that bet and say it's coming.

I'd be v surprised if it doesn't. I doubt they'd have features on the FM3 that weren't on the flagship. Hoping it'll appear soon as it's really handy

Back
Top Bottom