Wish WISH: [12.1.5 Preset Internal CC States] -> Expand Selection from ON,OFF,N/A (No)

Morphosis

Official G66 Support
WISH: [12.1.5 Preset Internal CC States] -> Expand Selection from ON,OFF,N/A. N/A = Nothing will be sent! I know, that the "Nothing will be sent" is GLOBAL selectable, but it`s needed per Preset! I can`t get the sense, why this should make Globally sense?!

Internal CCs are great to expand your IA-Switch arsenal! For example: I programmed one preset with 4 selectable Amps (all with their own cabinet), using Preset changes as "Amp-Selectors": 4 Switches sent 4 identic Preset-Changes (PC is always the same & Ignore redundant PC = ON (on the Axe-FX II). So in fact, only the Internal CCs will be sent. I programmed these:

InternalCC01 = AMP1
InternalCC02 = AMP2
InternalCC03 = X/Y (AMP1 X/Y; AMP2 X/Y; StereoCAB1 X/Y all on the same CC in the Axe-FX)

So, with the different states on these Internal CCs per preset you change in fact IA-Status from the Amp-Blocks and their X/Y state!

So, why doing that? Because i want still have all of the 17 IAs to control FX blocks! (Big Pedalboard). So in FACT, by using Preset Changes w/o sent PC, we can use the Internal CCs like IA switches!

So, where is the problem? Because the definition of Internal CCs is global, i get in trouble when sending Internal CCs states in every Preset, but just need them in some presets! For example: The above programming destroy the Factory Presets in the Axe, because Amps switch off or to wrong X/Y state .... = bad sounding....

the possibility to switch Internal CCs completely OFF [12.4.12 Internal Control Change Settings] or [12.4.13 Internal Control Change ON/OFF Values] does not help, because they`re GLOBAL....

I realize this is old and possibly forgotten about but with my MFC due to arrive tomorrow...I'd like to +1 this. :)

Seems like it would be a extremely useful feature...one that I was assuming was possible when I ordered it and hoping I can work around with a custom MIDI message.

Back
Top Bottom