Wish 1-Button Shortcuts, Larger +/- Buttons, and Full-Screen

TSJMajesty

Fractal Fanatic
I use a 3-D drawing program in my work that has certain letters assigned to tools, plus the ability to either change them, and/or add new ones. When drawing, I use them all the time. Yek made a good point, in that while holding a guitar, using 2, or even 3, keystroke shortcuts isn't really feasible, thus my request for 1-button, assignable, key shortcuts.

And I second his idea of making the +/- buttons next to presets and scenes larger.

And isn't it time to get this software to be able to go full-screen?? I use Win10, and any window I drag to the top of the display becomes full screen. Axe Edit should also do this.

+1 with for full screen…

today I have tried amplitube 5… my GOD the interface 🥺. (The rest is ok but …)
@FractalAudio you don’t want to hire the guys from ik software ? I cannot imagine the axe 3 with licensed interface like that . I really gives more dream to the thing 🥺.

Attachments

• 3D8FB7CA-F7C1-420A-9918-3225C9212910.jpeg
    3D8FB7CA-F7C1-420A-9918-3225C9212910.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 10
  • 8664CE21-2D48-482B-A7F5-49EEE210EB9B.jpeg
    8664CE21-2D48-482B-A7F5-49EEE210EB9B.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 10
  • F2B6E1E3-E1CE-4E53-9409-765493D684BD.jpeg
    F2B6E1E3-E1CE-4E53-9409-765493D684BD.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 10
It's been been mentioned ad nauseum why the editor cannot be made full screen, or why if it was there would be large "blank" areas.

It has to do with aspect ratio and maintaining the alignment of all the graphical components within the display.

Yes they pay . But if you have more customers then ? They say in business schools that you need to invest first when you want more

Yes they pay . But if you have more customers then ? They say in business schools that you need to invest first when you want more
Then what? They probably pay per unit... So more customers doesn't matter.

And I don't want to spend extra money for a Marshall logo in my Axe Fx.

Business advice now... From what I can tell, FAS has one of the best business models around. Personally, from my short time hanging around here, and seeing the number of wonderful improvements they give us for FREE, in the case of FW and factory preset updates, that they instead, could've chosen to hang onto, and release with a new version of the hardware..., well let's just say I'd hold off on doing too much nit-picking. (Says the guy who just asked for 3 things ;))

I mean this type of UI is super friendly and can make the product more easy for musicians, not a story of business advice but …. Reading 2 pages for each control everytime… it’s fun but …anyway .

I just realized a possible better forum for this "Wish" would be in the Axe Fx III Wish forum. Maybe a mod could move it...?

I just realized a possible better forum for this "Wish" would be in the Axe Fx III Wish forum. Maybe a mod could move it...?
The wish is for Axe-Edit... There's no sub-forum for Axe-Edit wishes, but this one makes more sense than the Axe Fx III Wish forum because it's not an Axe Fx wish ;)

The wish is for Axe-Edit... There's no sub-forum for Axe-Edit wishes, but this one makes more sense than the Axe Fx III Wish forum because it's not an Axe Fx wish ;)
Yeah, I thought about that, figuring maybe it'd be more likely to be seen if it was in the Wish thread. But I guess it's really kind of moot, since it seems to be a popular request.

It's been been mentioned ad nauseum why the editor cannot be made full screen, or why if it was there would be large "blank" areas.

It has to do with aspect ratio and maintaining the alignment of all the graphical components within the display.
Making the +/- preset and scene buttons a little easier to hit would be helpful. I used to be able to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home, ages ago, but my eyes were better then.

Bonus points for an alternate keyboard shortcut for +/- preset, as the PgUp/PgDn keys don't exist on a laptop keyboard in most cases....

Back
Top Bottom